Sunday, February 5, 2012

Letters of Love

Hey World,
The best part about having friends, is getting to share your life with them. When you open  up your world to the people around you, you open yourself up to their world as well. New experiences get shared, new alliances are formed, and new adventures are had. Lately I've had the opportunity to open up my world with a few good friends of mine. In turn they will be opening up themselves here on the blog. I want you to hear from and see the type of people I choose to spend my time with, which I hope will help you to see a different side of me.

 You will soon be seeing post from a couple friends of mine (some you have seen already). They all know how much I love this World we have here and they all would love to share it with us. I know this sounds real PBS right now but I'm for realzies, there's nothing like surrounding yourself with good peoples, and I feel like I've done that. I'm exited for you to meet some of them and come to love them as much as I do. I know that they will love you as well...just trust me...read their "love letters" to you, the world, and you will understand.


Seriously though, surround yourself with haters and punks and you WILL become one. Good friends are not hard to come by, you just have to know where to look.

Love ya world,
      VIC

1 comment: