Monday, January 9, 2012

Update for Epicness

hey world...its me again, vics no caps alter ego..im here at work n felt inspired to just fill you guys in on a couple things to come...first im going to post a dedication blog based on a video that i recently posted on youtube..second a kind of epic alteration to the twenty five before twenty five phenomenon thats been circulating amoungst my older friends...third a look into my mind for an hour. think of it like my soundtrack for an hours period of time...i might actually continue that one more often we will see how it goes......but yeah im exited to see whats going to happen in the next few months and i will definately be sharing all, well most of it, with you all...thanks for reading my scantily clad post..thanks for being faithful to my world and making it a part of yours                                   much love, vic

No comments:

Post a Comment