Monday, January 9, 2012

13 Before 13

Hey World,
Ok, so a few of my elder friends have been doing this "25 before 25", where they set 25 goals to accomplish before they reach 25. I think it's great because of the number thing and most of them are 24 already so that gives them an ample timeline to achieve those goals..Hence my dilemma, being 23, younger and more full of life I want to give myself a challenge without the length of the "25" timeline. So, while joking around with the guys I came across this revolutionary Idea... "13 Before 13"...It is a list comprising nothing but epic events that i will strive to achieve before 2013..My challenge to all of you who will not be 25 this year is to make your own list and challenge others to do the same. Lets Unleash havoc on 2012 in epic fashion...


#1. Learn a fret-less stringed instrument

#2. Pass my NBRC state board exams (3 exams) the first time!

#3. Finish writing my book

#4. Get my motorcycle license

#5. Move out of my parents house for good this time

#6. Go to 3 professionals sports games (3 out of 5 of the professional sports)

#7. Buy lunch and a complete outfit for a random homeless person

#8. Save $10,000

#9. Start a masters program

#10. Profess love to a random stranger through song

#11. Kiss a random stranger full on the lips ( no words necessary)

#12. Throw an Epic pajama party with the boys

#13. Save a life


Some of these might seem outrageous but they WILL get done..its 2012, NO PLAN B

Its the year of the dragon, time to get it done, unleash the dragon!! lol...Im going to have to post this video now because its stuck in my head.



haha love ya world,
               vic


No comments:

Post a Comment