Friday, January 27, 2012

The Many Shapes of the Blogosphere

Hey World,
As you all know I've been blogging for a couple months now, the say adventure has been grandiose would be a severe understatement. It's been incredible! Upon my travels as a blogger, Ive noticed a few things about bloggers. There are many different types of bloggers, some write about life as it happens, others give helpful tips and information, some are funny, some lack humor all together, and some post about secret intimate details of their lives. Realizing all of this, I came to the conclusion that I don't know what type of blogger I am yet. Granted I've done all of the before mentioned things when writing my blogs. You all have seen my laughs. In the last post you saw my cry, you've seen difficult decisions, and thoughtful ways to combat certain life challenges as well. As you can see...I'm Perplexed!!!!!
I like the idea of being intimate and getting to show you guys a bit more about me. I realize I skim the surface a lot so I will try to get deeper. You know what?? An idea just popped into my head. so here's what I'm gonna do. I'm going to say goodbye for now so I can start this other blog, You will Love it I'm sure...well not really sure but oh well.

stay tuned
Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment