Monday, November 28, 2011

The Fatted Calf Lives!

hey world, so before we dive into this blog post i want to apologize for the lack of capitalization in this blog post. my computer died and im currently blogging from my cellular device because i love you guys that much and hate leaving you longing for more. i aim to satisfy like a snickers....anyway so yea consider this a long text message from your favorite blogger...me...  ok ....sooo so much has happend to me after thanksgiving im gonna tell u all about it.....thanksgiving night i had to work. so like the good little slave that i am i go to sleep early and wake up n head to work all food hungover from the days feasting...to fully understand what im about to tell you, you must understand where i work. i work in between a state reserve park and a pga tour golf course...litterally there is a parking lot separating me from the reserve and a street separating me from the golf course....i said all that to say this...there are animals everywhere...if it was in bambi it is here his dad, his mom, her college girlfriends, her ex boyfriend...their illegit kids, rabits, oppossums, skunks, owls, coons..as my coworker calls them to my face with a smile on his that im about to slap off..cyotes..bobcats and friggin mountain lions...yes i said mountain lions...and this is where my story begins...so part of my job is to walk to a greenhouse that is nestled along the edge of this state park ...i often see animals and have had a few run ins with the scarier ones..a bobcat who shall remain nameless and a pretty big buck. but this night i run into...yup you guessed it the friggin mountain lion..now im already feeling like the fatted calf cuz im all food hung over and my stomach looks like ricky lake in the ninetys, so imagine my suprise when i first hear something big in the woods...then as i meander my way through the fenced in greenhouse structure i look to my left and see paws and a head looking over the six foot fence..i kid you not it was god...i hate that i cant capitalize that..who saved me because it was then that my phone rang , and scared the beast n he went running through the woods..i was afrightened to say the least knowing that i had to walk back from whence i came without the fenced in greenhouse structure to protect me..i submit to you, i was never more ninja in my life than i was that night..i snuck back to my building as if i was crossing enemy lines it was the most thrilling thing to do with a heavy stomach.....man i havent been that scared in a while...but like the trooper i am, i am back here tonight braving the elements and bringing you blogging greatness...if i never blog to you again world know that i love you...im off to face the beast, only this time my stomach isnt full but it still has residual fat...i know im working on it...gnite world text ya soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment