Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Oh the Thangs You Can Thank

Helloooooo World,
I hope you guys enjoyed the guest post from my hero Danilo. I am an avid subscriber of his friendliness campaign, and I hope that you will be too....ok Im kind of distracted right now because I'm watching the Chelsea soccer game and the other team whose name I cant pronounce just scored and now its two to one. Oh well. Anyway, Guys, Its thanksgiving tomorrow!!! The day where the country gives thanks for everything that happened the year before and that is currently happening. Good food poors out of kitchens and Great football is played. However, I want to take time to make a list of  some "thankable" people/things that we often forget to thank (some funny some very serious).

#1 I thank President Obama for doing the job none of us are qualified to do
#2 I thank the parents of the military men and women who sacrifice their children to make sure that me and my family are safe
#3 I thank the turkey that I'm about to DESTROY
#4 I thank my parents for putting up with me all these years
#5 I thank all my followers and friends on twitter, facebook, and you tube
#6 I thank PCC for giving me the what to do's and what not to do's of adulthood
#7 I thank my close friends for always having my back
#8 I thank the apples that hooked up with the pie Ill eat tomorrow
#9 I thank Vizio for making my 42inch tv
#10 Last but certainly not least I thank God for giving me a good year, up and downs, ins and outs, and's if's and but's

In life sometimes you have to be a bit well..stupid. Hence the reason for some of these things. People who are too serious live with more stress and bigger problems...FACT. Have a good fun holiday season especially this thanksgiving holiday. Remember to have fun with your family and friends, and remain thankful for even the little things.

                                                                                                       Goodbye World!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment