Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Whats new in the world?

Hey world

     Its been a while, but here I am. I have been pretty busy. Things have picked up in my life and it gets a little crowded sometimes, but boy is it fun. Lately I've been trying to be more social, because for a while I wasn't doing any of that mess lol. Work has just been too crazy!
I now work 2 & 1/2 hours away from my home, and my city San Diego. I miss it at times, but I'm home as much as I can be. For those who don't know, I am a respiratory therapist in a city called Indio, California.
I'm currently trying my best to get back to San Diego, Its just going to take a little work on my part. Which I'm totally down to do, and doing. But other than work, not much else has been going on. Just doing my thing, (which means sleeping and eating and working) but yeah, even my instagram posts have been boring. So you know I'm boring. Follow me still if you want @deceivingmocha same as my twitter account.

Oh before I forget, My brother and I put a new YouTube video up. Its a song i wrote when I was 18 I believe, I can't really remember which girl I wrote it about or for, but whatever its a good song.
I'll link it at the end.

Speaking of Girls, Tomorrow I will post "The Love of Women: the root of all my evil -Stella #2 and Ameila. Which are two separate posts guys don't get exited. They should be pretty fun to read as they are going to be fun to write.

Lastly, if you guys have questions or comments you would like to as leave them here or at my gmail @victor.marshall2@gmail.com

love ya world
dueces


No comments:

Post a Comment