Thursday, August 9, 2012

If you dont know me by now!

Hello World.

        We've been going at this for some time, while I admit; not as consistent as I hoped, but yet we persist. I just wanted to take some time and tell you some things about me you may not know already. When I say thing I don't mean long walks on the beach and candlelit dinners, because personally I'd rather be in the water and I prefer to stand when I eat. Its just so much better for the metabolism. Anyway, I wanted to put a certain number of things about me up on here but I decided that I'm just going to start at one and see where it takes me. So here we go.

1. I'm a pretty tolerant person, but I have strong beliefs.

2. I think that in the phrase "Lady in the streets, but a freak in the sheets" Lady in the streets is the utmost important.

3. Contrary to whatever you may think, I am not a shallow person.

4. What a girl looks like on the outside, isn't the most important thing, In fact it really doesn't matter too much to me.

5. Give me a good book and I will be content all day.

6. I sometimes hold those close to me too tight.

7. I can be the nicest coolest person you'll ever meet or I can be the meanest jerk you know.

8. I can successfully be both people in number 7 at the same time.

9. I have big plans for my life.

10. I'm one of those guys who actually wants a wife and kids.

11. I like helping other people live better lives.

12. I live my life at a higher standard than I personally might believe, and I do it on purpose.

13. I know that people say I'm an attractive person, but I really don't care

14. I get what I want, but what I want is always changing.

15. I'm a strategist I make a move and watch to see how the game plays out then I make another move accordingly.

16. I have just as many girl friends as I do guy friends.

17. I used to be very self conscious about my looks, then i got over it.

18. I've spent over 80 dollars on books (non school books) just to read for my own personal pleasure.

19. I love hard and I fall harder

20. If you ask for the shirt on my back I'll asses if you really need it and then if you do ill give it to you.

21. I hate wearing clothes.

22. I believe love is an everyday choice, and its hard to do and the real test of any friendship/relationship is to keep making that choice no matter what.

23. I often sacrifice what I really want for the whims and joys of others.

24. If I could play any sport professionally it would be soccer

25. I have cried more this year than I had the 5 years previous.

26. I'm very good with words, but chose not to use them around certain people because they just don't understand.

27. I have family that I haven't seen for years, and every year I plan on seeing them, it just never happens.

28. I'll be 24 in 45 days.

29. I like to think that I'm a happy peroson

30. I ran out of things to say a while ago but I made sure I quit on an even number because i have certain friends  (pearliology) who would get on me for not making it to an even number


Well that was just a few randoms about me, I hope I bored you to the maximum while interesting you beyond belief.

Love ya world,
Vic

2 comments: