Friday, April 6, 2012

He's Back!!!

Hey World, before you start ranting I know its been a while. Some of you have been inseminated, had morning sickness, and now have a bouncing baby 3 year old since the last time I posted, I KNOW!!! Thing is, I've been very busy lately. There is a lot I have to catch you guys up on. So lets just dive right into it.
First, I know it may seem like I'm contradicting myself from my previous blog, Single and Loving Every Minute of It, but I assure you I am not! That being said, Ive found her. You know who I'm talking about, that girl. The one that makes me happy, who makes me a better person yadayada the whole cliche. No, it isn't

Jennifer Lawrence or Payson Keeler. Even though that would be AWESOME! She is the real thing and you have seen her on my blog before and you will see her again soon. So I've been spending time with her and the peeps just enjoying life.






Another reason for my absence, as you  find it hard to read my text while staring at the lovely ladies to your left, is school. If you didn't know I was in clinical rotations for two months for respiratory therapy. It was the craziest /awesomest experience Ive had in school. I saw a baby being born, like clawing its way from the birth canal, Ive felt life fade in my hands, and Ive felt the faded life revived
under my hands as well. Ive had the privilege of working with all kinds of professional people in the hospital setting, doctors, nurses, therapist, and much more. As you can see it took a lot of my time. Its cool I learned so much and even got to cross some things off my list.

In fact here is an update of my 13 before 13 list

#1. Learn a fret-less stringed instrument (viola, done)
            
 #6. Go to 3 professionals sports games (3 out of 5 of the professional sports) (done)

#10. Profess love to a random stranger through song (done)

#13. Save a life (done and done)

As you can see I've been pretty busy, but that is all about to change. I'll tell you about that another time.
...but...yeah, If there is anything I can leave you with its this. Live life, find love, be happy, don't let your insecurities and past mistakes dictate the decisions you make in the present. Explore yourself. Push yourself to new heights and don't settle for anything less then your best. Now that I've gotten all philosophical on you ill leave you with a picture of me n the infamous Tin Tin.





Much Love World, See ya soon,
           Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment