Monday, February 4, 2013

New Beginnings

Hey world,

          So this isn't a poem, or a story about my exes, this is an old fashioned post about me and my life. It's been a while since I've done this but oh well. Things have been great lately. A lot of hard work and patience has finally paid off. I started working as an RT last week and its awesome! Not only does this particular job triple my income, but it also gives me the precise experience in patient care that I need. That in itself is perfect. Its also 2 1/2 hours away from San Diego, so it gives me a fresh plane to focus on work and getting everything together.

         If you read the poem I wrote in a blog a few weeks ago, This is the change I was talking about. Funny thing is it all came in perfect timing. You have to get rid of some things in life before you can start to see change. You can't have things holding you back and expect to go anywhere. That being said, I  had to make this partial move to Indio, CA to find better work opportunities. San Diego is over saturated with new RT grads. There are not many opportunities at the moment, so since the relationship is over and the parents have their own scheme cooking up, I decided to do what I needed to do. There was nothing in SD holding me back anymore. I have my family and friends who I love, but they aren't gonna pay my bills. So on to a better me. Plus I love what I do, and I'm pretty good at it so far.

          So here it is, a new beginning, dark shadows are long gone and lingering somewhere else. No rain on my parade, and the forecast calls for clear skies. No more calls or texts asking if I'm ok  I am and have been fine, and am clearly enjoying life.  I'm exited to see what this new chapter brings to my life. It has already brought a career, the rest is just collateral!

Till next time,
Vic

3 comments:

  1. I'm really proud of you Vic. While I will miss you, I know this is a great opportunity for you. To new beginnings :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on becoming a RT!!! When Emma was in the hospital a couple wks ago she had to have breathing treatments every 4 hrs for a week so I found out who the good RT's were and who the not so great ones were...with kids that is :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh thanks! Hope Emma is feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete