Thursday, January 10, 2013

A Path of Mine Own

Hello world,

A storm is brewing, big change is approaching,
The Devil is at hand,
The sky is darkening and the world grows dim,
But I still hear the band,
Waltzing out of time with no direction,
Lost in the shadows of mine own complexion,
Trapped in the hourglass of life's selection,
Still steady drips the sand.

A mind still working, A life worth saving,
Both of which have grown,
The glass breaking, The canopy ripping in twain,
Everything I've known,
Mocked by those who can't relate,
Tears from some will come too late,
The time is now I must create,
A path of mine own.


                             Victor. P. Marshall II


I kinda just wanted to prove to myself that I could still do this, but it turned into something more. Explanations will come later for some, others will never quite understand. but until then....
Love ya world.

2 comments:

  1. Hello, this is pretty neat! keep up the good work. Im looking foward to your next update.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much, I know its a late reply, but things are looking good. Look for an explanation post coming soon.

    ReplyDelete