Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Where Have You Been All My Life?


Hey World,

      It's been a while, I know, and honestly there is no excuse. I just reread some of my post from a while ago and I realized how long its actually been. Well, enough about that. I guess I should update you guys on a few things going on in my life and where I've been lately.

      First, I graduated and passed 2 out of 3 of my board exams. Haven't taken the third one yet, but now I am licensed by California to "practice" respiratory therapy. So that's cool. Second, I turned 24. (I can already tell this is gonna be a very "hohum" blog.) Lastly for now, I am single again, not a whole lot to say about that other than, its for the best...but...yea that's about it. I haven't been doing a whole lot of blog worthy things lately. Well, I did take part in a wedding, and let me tell you, it was fun.


      So, being that this was the first wedding I'd ever been a part of, I was exited. I was playing guitar for the ceremony and singing with a few friends during both the wedding and the reception. Looking back on it, I can see how people get stressed over these things. It's a lot of work. However, being the type of person I am, I didn't stress. I just made sure I had my songs memorized and I played them all day. Craziness! It payed off tho cuz the wedding was beautiful and the bride and groom were very happy. So it all worked out. I think I even have a picture with them later on in the day. Let me find it, or else I'll get "pictures or it didn't happen" from some of my friends. Even though they were there as well. I put it on instagram so here is the link.http://instagram.com/p/TJ_pMZkJjJ/

     Anyway, it was a good day. Things have been a whole lot better recently, so I can't complain. Oh, that book snippet that I blogged about a while ago, was on my old computer and it crashed. So I think I will just rewrite it as a blog series I'm sure you guys will enjoy that.

Well, I'm out till next time. I promise it won't be as long as this time. I'll holla at you!

Bye World.
Vic

No comments:

Post a Comment