Monday, July 9, 2012

BLEH!

Hey world,

You guys ever feel like that..."Bleh?" You know, like its hot outside and your dripping with sweat...Bleh! Your not sick, your not well, you kinda wanna puke but you kinda just wanna eat something...Bleh! Well if you don't know what I'm talking about, your either lying to yourself or your full of it! Either way, I know the feeling. I've been there. As far as you know I'm there now, but guess what citizens of the world... I have the cure for BLEH! 


Its a fresh perspective. That's it, easy as pie. (Which I never understood because a good pie takes work) Change up the scenery, take a vacation. Stop doing the same things you did yesterday. Get up and get out. It is and will always be the cure for Bleh! It's a trigger in the mind that needs to be switched. Leave the car in the garage, the boyfriend/girlfriend on the couch, grab the dog and go! Every now and then switch it up a little or the mundane atrocities of life will give you a bad case of the Bleh's


You heard it here from me
Love ya world
vic

No comments:

Post a Comment