Thursday, March 8, 2012

SWAG!!!

Hello World, 
SWAG! God I hate that word. Do you know why I hate it? I hate it because everybody uses it. I hate it because I forget what I used to say before I started using it. He's got swag, she's got swag, we've got swag, What is SWAG? I forget what it is. I forget what word it deleted from the dictionary in order for us to start using it. Thus my issue with the word swag and other words like it. They have become pop culture catch phrases that eliminate the need for vocabulary. Now a days people who speak well are considered dull or nerdy, because they are educated. Well, READ A BOOK and you just might be just as knowledgeable.


The English language is the dirtiest classless language in the modern world. Why is that? Not, because its spoken by many, but because its lost its originality. We use words like toilet paper one minute its a good word, gets the job done, then we find another fluffier easier word and forget there even was an origin in the first place. OK, probably not the best example but seriously, how many times do you use words that are termed "slang" because you cant find a better word to say? I challenge you to find a better word the next time you want to saw swag, or bling, or tight. I submit to you There is always a better word!!!

Till next time my swagged out partners in crime
                                    Vic

3 comments:

  1. ^ LOL.

    English language in England is beautiful.
    English language in America? Not so much. Maybe has to do with the accent? Maybe.

    I read books. So I guess that makes me okay right?!?!?! xD

    ReplyDelete