Monday, February 20, 2012

The Blitz


Hello World, It's been a while, I know. I have been busy fostering my hopes and dreams and impregnating my future. Yes, I said that just because I wanted to use those action verbs, but so what...that's just how I feel today. I have been busy with clinical rotations lately, and they have been exiting and insightful. I hope you have enjoyed the friends of mine that have stopped by on the blog in my absence. For those who do not know, I am currently in my last clinical rotation at California College San Diego in the school of respiratory Therapy. I have a few more months to go and I am finished with the program. I can hardly wait. Life, the way I want to live it, begins after I finish this program and find a job. I'm often missing out on things and as a friend (Allison) pointed out to me yesterday I've become "The Blitz"  
                                                                            
 Missing out on "Life as we know it".. It used to bother me. I used to look at he friendships that seem to unravel in my life, and the people I lose contact with on a daily basis, and it used to bother me. That is one of the reasons I started blogging. I wanted to still be able to reach out to the people I care about. I wanted to give my voice a medium to travel the world and go places I will never get to go. It's crazy because it does just that. I have readers in countries I have never been to. Countries I will probably never visit. Those are people who are getting closer to me with every post, every stupid joke, and every video. I love it!! I enjoy being this person. Even though my schedule makes me a "Blitz" in my immediate social life, I am a part of others lives everyday, and that's just cray!!So when you see me and my random facebook/twitter stati, or my pop up blog posts know that you aren't the only I'm thinking of at the moment. I'm trying to reconnect with all the people I have grown out of touch with. I'm trying to share little pieces of me with you.....That's it Ashley Simpson just popped into my head when I said that so you know its on....



With that said and done I say Goodbye and Goodnight World....Till next time (probably tomorrow),
                                                                                          -Vic

 

No comments:

Post a Comment