Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Im Sexy and I Know It

Hello world!! Lets chat it up!
        The hardest critic I have is myself. I can be so hard on myself sometimes it gets ridiculous. Every compliment gets replied negativity. It's almost a natural reaction. Someone says "great outfit" I say  "thanks I wish I had better shoes", or " I love your voice" "eh I was off a little bit"..Am I the only one who does this?? I THINK NOT. Why do we do this world? Why do we continue to berate ourselves? (yea I just used that word) One word, and its a big word, its a huge word, its a Monstrous word, but it doesn't have to be. That word is insecurity. As small as my font just was, is exactly how small our insecurities need to be.  OK, OK I get it. Easier said than done Vic. This is where your wrong, and I'm going to show you  the 3 ways that I use to overcome insecurity and feel sexy.

#1. Confidence : Be confident in yourself. Dress confident. Walk confident. I'm not saying be cocky, but show yourself your worth something and others will follow. Don't be afraid to let yourself excel, Shine!

#2. Treat yourself : Take time to do things for yourself...splurge, if you will. Sometimes we don't feel sexy because we don't show ourselves that we are. Buy something nice for yourself. Take yourself out to dinner and a movie. Never be afraid to be seen alone. Solitude does not mean lonely!!!!!!!!! It means that at this point in time your comfortable enough with yourself to be with yourself. Your such a good time you don't need anyone else.

#3. Take care of your body : You only have one body, take care of it! I FIRMLY believe that every one of every body type and color can feel sexy and secure. Do what is best for YOUR body. Don't look at Hollywood or society and determine what sexy is, look at yourself. Find a sexy you and a secure you will follow. Be the best you can be for you and don't worry about the rest. NEVER change yourself for a relationship, because that's when you lose security, you may look sexy but you wont feel it.

The most important thing to do is SMILE! A good smile makes everyone around you look better lol. so smile a lot. Use these tips and let the world know that your confident, secure, and sexy and you know it!!


                                                                                           Love ya world, Vic

1 comment:

  1. Great topic Vic. I also am my worst critic, but I am learning to be gentle with myself. We become our thoughts, so why not have good ones?? Positivity and encouragement sure pay off!

    ReplyDelete